Airport Club Access Program with Priority Pass Select
- The Platinum® Card comes with complimentary Airport Club Access1 to The CenturionSM Lounges48 and Delta Sky Clubs®, and you can enroll in Priority PassTM Select2 at no additional cost. These programs provide you access to over 600 domestic and international airport lounges.
- Card Members also have complimentary access to Airspace lounges in Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and John F. Kennedy International (JFK) Airport.3
$200 Airline Fee Credit4
- Up to $200 a year in credits for incidental fees charged by the airline to your Platinum Card Account.*
- Includes eligible charges from the airline such as checked bags, in-flight refreshments, flight-change fees, oversize baggage fees, airport lounge day-passes, pet-kennel fees, and phone reservation fees.
No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Use your Card globally without incurring the foreign transaction fees
- No need to enroll or apply
Fine Hotels & Resorts5
- Enjoy access to complimentary benefits and competitive rates with each FINE HOTELS & RESORTS booking at over 750 extraordinary properties worldwide.
- To book your stay, visit americanexpress.com/fhr or call Platinum Travel Service at 1-800-525-3355.
Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre7
- Receive a statement credit every 5 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✓™ ($85) with an eligible Card.
- If approved, you can get expedited screening at select airports. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA Pre✓™ . Each Additional Card on eligible Card accounts is also eligible for one statement credit every 5 years for an application fee. To receive the statement credit, the application fee must be charged on the eligible Additional Card.
The Boingo American Express Preferred Plan8
- Enjoy complimentary, unlimited Wi-Fi access when you enroll in the Boingo American Express Preferred Plan. Receive Wi-Fi access on up to four devices to more than 1,000,000 hotspots worldwide and pay no Wi-Fi roaming fees.
- Confirm eligibility, and then access Boingo’s Wi-Fi services by creating a Boingo American Express Preferred Plan account.
International Airline Program6
- Anytime you purchase a qualifying Business or First Class ticket for international air travel with your eligible American Express Card on over 25 participating airlines*, you can enjoy savings on a ticket for a companion**
- Choose from over 25 world-class airlines with thousands of destinations and routes worldwide from top U.S. gateways
- Enjoy savings on an international First- or Business-Class ticket for a companion when you fly together
Platinum Travel Service9
- Rely on our team of travel counselors to help create custom itineraries
- 24/7 assistance to help you every step of the way
- Book by calling Platinum Travel Service at 1-800-525-3355
Car Rental Loss & Damage Insurance11
- As a Card Member, you can be covered if your eligible rental car is damaged or stolen when you use your eligible Card to reserve and pay for the entire eligible vehicle rental and decline the collision damage waiver at the rental car counter. Please read important exclusions and restrictions. Not all vehicle types or rentals are covered. Coverage is not available for vehicles rented in Australia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, and New Zealand. This product provides secondary coverage and does not include liability coverage.
Baggage Insurance Plan14
- Travel more comfortably knowing you can be covered by the Baggage Insurance Plan14 for eligible lost, damaged, or stolen baggage when you purchase the entire fare for a Common Carrier ticket (e.g. plane, train, ship, helicopter, or bus) on an eligible Card. Coverage can be provided for up to $2,000 for checked baggage and up to a combined maximum of $3,000 for checked and carry-on baggage. For New York State residents, there is a $10,000 aggregate maximum limit for all Covered Persons per Covered Trip. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
Starwood Preferred Guest Program15
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can upgrade to Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Status without meeting any stay requirements
- Benefits include an enhanced room at check-in when available* and 4 p.m. late Checkouts**
- To enroll, call 1-800-525-3355. Use your SPG number when booking at Starwood properties.
Travel Accident Insurance16
- Help protect yourself and your family with Travel Accident Insurance16. This can provide coverage for accidental death and dismemberment while traveling on a Common Carrier (plane, train, helicopter, ship, or bus) when your entire fare** has been charged to the eligible Card. Please read important exclusions and restrictions.
Cruise Privileges Program17
- Platinum Card Members receive exclusive benefits with participating cruise lines
2X Points When Booking Travel Online18
- You can earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book using a Membership Rewards program-enrolled American Express Card on the American Express Travel website.
Roadside Assistance Anywhere19
- Whether you need a tow or a jumpstart, we’ll send help your way 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Emergency services like towing up to 10 miles, changing a flat, or jumpstarting a battery are a phone call away—even if you’re in your driveway—and we will pay for included services up to four times a year. There are some vehicle exclusions and other important restrictions.
- Platinum Card Members receive benefits valued at up to $500 per booking when you use your American Express Card.
- Call Platinum Travel Service to book your villa.
Gold Hotel Collection21
- Receive up to a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges and room upgrade at check-in, if available, with each booking when you stay a minimum of two consecutive nights and use your American Express® Card.
- To book your stay, call Platinum Travel Service at 1-800-525-3355.
The Limousine Program23
- Make car travel more convenient and enjoyable with chauffeured transportation, and earn two extra Membership Rewards® points on each dollar you spend when you make your limousine reservation by calling Platinum Travel Service.
Platinum Destination Vacation49
- Get up to 25,000 Membership Rewards® points.
- Book a qualifying independent or escorted vacation package and receive 5,000, 10,000 or 25,000 Membership Rewards® points (depending on price of the booking) with your eligible American Express® Card.